Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fall will soon be here!

Hi everyone,


I can't believe it is August 1 ALREADY WOW.

Fall will soon be here, how wonderful, and my favorite time of the year too.

Crisp cool days with tons of color galore, not to mention the look, smell and feel of fall...It makes my heart sing.

Anyway, just a quick note to let you know that I will be placing several items up for auction this evening.


A LARGE pendulum Halloween BAT wall clock.

A HIGHLY unusual shape Halloween mantle clock WOW

Several Wood Halloween Book Ornaments.

A Halloween Tray

A Halloween Bowl

Most of these items will be in the BUY IT NOW listing so keep an eye out before they are gone.

I have many other items coming soon....so keep looking.


Thanks for looking and Spookiness to you all.

AR

PS: I should have my Esty store open soon so keep looking....