Saturday, October 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN TIME WILL SOON BE HERE!

Hello Everyone:

Can't Believe October is here, Halloween is right around the corner, the most spookiest time of the year. I LOVE IT.

Today I made a fresh pot of Ginger Snap Tea. The smell throughout my home was incredible.

Cool night have come and we had our first frost a few days ago. Leafs are turning color so quickly and the colors are majestic and show natures majesty.

I take my camera out where ever I go to keep logs of the brilliance of nature and get ideas for new art pieces.

Anyway, be sure to look at my auctions at a regular base as I will have tons of Halloween items available continuously, with many Christmas items as well.

Just click on the link at the side for my Ebay Auctions.

Take care now
Spookiness to all
AR A.K.A. Spookylvania