Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello Everyone:

Been a LONG time since I have posted.

I've been so busy and things have been crazy here.

As I'm sure most people know, we have had tons of snow.

I have never seen so much snow, at one point of time we had 30+ inches of snow on the ground.

They keep hinting of more snow this weekend, oh well soon it will be wonderful spring.

Don't forget to sign up for my NEWSLETTER to get the latest info on coming auctions.

You can email me at spookylvania@yahoo.com and simple place SUBSCRIBE SPOOKYLVANIA NEWSLETTER to have your email address place on my list.

I had to reboot my computer and lost everything so if you were on my NEWSLETTER list before, make sure you email me again to sign up. That way you are sure to get my NEWSLETTER info.

Keep looking for more auctions soon, as I gear up for Easter as well as HALLOWEEN YEAR around.

Everyone take care and SPOOKYINESS to all.

Spookylvania