Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Can't believe it is Memorial day weekend.

Time for summer fun and wonderful cook out with food galore and pie besides.

Memorial day weekend always kicks off the summer, but don't forget my auctions and come and bid. I always have great items available even in the heat of the day.


Hope all is well with everyone, please keep looking at my auctions as I have some VERY EXCITING things coming up soon. NEW and improved.

On a personal note, I have become a member of the wonderful Halloween artist group called SEHA "Society For Eclectic Halloween Artist" at Ebay. Don't forget to place SEHA in the search engine at Ebay to see all the goodies available. Please check it out, as there is awesome art and the members are so nice and friendly.

Have a WONDERFUL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

Spookiness to all.