Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spooklyvania Art and More

Hello Everyone:

Been some time since I posted on my blog and just had to come and say "HI".

The weather is FINALLY breaking and hopes run deep of Spring.
I've finally seen flowers blooming and robins.

Last week was incredible with highs in the mid 80's but this weekend we see spits of snow flying again. Oh well this shall soon pass. (I hope LOL)

I wanted to also say THANK YOU to all you wonderful people who support my art. Don't know what I would do without everyone. Your kindness and care toward me has been wonderful.

I do want to point out that in almost every case, my art work is ORIGINAL and even if I do get inspired by old post cards and old Halloween decorations, I don't copy them like allot of artist do, but change them and make them my own.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone some of the neat items I have up for auction. A WONDERFUL Pendulum Wall clock, lamp, gourd and some ACEO'S all at great LOW starting prices too.

You can view them at: http://tinyurl.com/yblnny7

The Halloween Pendulum wall clock is a must for any collector as well as a great piece to have up all year long. Even has chimes...

The lamp up for auction is all metal and a repaint of an old 40-50's style lamp from days gone by. I divided the shade into sections and placed a cute original details design in each section. A must see piece.

Don't forget the Halloween Gourd call "Familiar" it depicts a Witch with her black cat on one side and a field of pumpkins on the back. Sure to please any decor.

Must go and paint, paint, paint.
Take care now and have a great day
Spookiness to all

Spookylvania

PS: Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. Info as to how to join is in a below post.